Transparency is a fundamental part of complying with best regulatory practice. As we develop our policies and procedures, we will publish them on this website.
All policies and procedures will be kept under regular review to ensure they remain up-to-date, relevant and effective.
The following policies and procedures have been approved and adopted by the Legal Services Board:
- Board Code of Practice
- Equality Scheme [PDF]
- Freedom of information
- How to complain about us
- Reporting and Investigation Scheme: Fraud and Corruption [PDF]
- Welsh Language Scheme / Cynllun Iaith Gymraeg
- LSB use of social media [PDF]
- LSB procurement policy
- LSB Finance Regulations
- Unreasonable unacceptable behaviour policy [PDF]
- Data Retention and Disposal Policy [PDF]