Our three-year Strategy aims to encourage change in pursuit of a modern and effective legal services sector that works better for consumers, citizens and practitioners.
Closely linked to the Strategy, our Business Plan 2019/20 describes the detail of work planned for the year ahead.
The LSB’s work is organised around three strategic priorities. New project information will be added to these pages over the course of the year:
Promoting the public interest, through ensuring independent, effective and proportionate regulation
- Statutory decision making
- Regulatory Performance
- Securing independent regulation
- Technology and regulation
- Enforcement review
Making it easier for all consumers to access the services they need and get redress
- Increasing market transparency for consumers
- Individual legal needs survey
- Small business legal needs
Increasing innovation, growth and the diversity of services and providers