ILEX Professional Standards (IPS)
ILEX application to become an Approved Regulator for rights to conduct litigation and rights of audience
Status (21 July 2011):
This application was withdrawn on 14 July 2011.
27 July 2010 to 26 July 2011
Schedule 4, 15(1) of the Legal Services Act requires that the LSB must give a decision on an application being made to the Board. This can be extended to no more than 16 months (Schd 4, 15(4)).
- Litigation Rules
- Further informationMandatory Consultees – Consumer Panel
- Office of Fair Trading Response
- Lord Chief Justice Response
- IPS response to Mandatory Consultees
- IPS Track Change Revised Entity rights to conduct litigation and rights of audience Rules
- IPS Complaint Rules Track Change